I’ve spent the last few years researching and trying new things to figure out the core ingredients of productivity.
All effective productivity strategies essentially fall under 5 categories:
- Good organisation — think task, time management that helps you plan out how to effectively use your time
- Eliminating distractions — preventing distractions before they even get to your subconscious
- Self-motivation — making hard things easier to actually do
- Self-awareness — understanding and managing the chaos inside our minds
- Accountability — helpful reminders to stay on track
So here’s a visual comparison of all the most popular personal productivity strategies and apps: